eXTReMe Tracker
Birna Picciridda: WELCOME UK LOVERS

föstudagur, júlí 16, 2004

WELCOME UK LOVERS

Well well well my website now has become uffical also in the United Kingdom the land of the lords so now I have promised to millions and millions of english speaking fans of mine to write occasionally also in languages they could probably understand so that leaves english....so I have decided that today I write in foreign language.
 
Ufff don't really have that much to say though, I still got one exam to go, don't know when that will be but i guess for the next week... anyway I am just gonna chill for some days going to the beach and get tanned ( ha ha ha to you pink lollypopalbinos in north europe hemmhemm) and so I also have to work for some days doing the nutty professor at a place called Taormina and some people know  ( all the nice people  who have been here to visit me... can count them on my left and my right hand, so on both hands ).... actually I have to be there also today, at three o'clock in the afternoon 'cause I have to be present when they correct an english exam, so I can be prepaired when I will start to teach Icelandic to all the people who are going to beg for learning icelandic... yeah I can see that one coming!!!
 
Well spell hell, now I should get ready, should maybe clean the car a little bit, it looks disaster... has a lot of bird "leftovers" on it translated as "shit" in the nice and fine way .... looks very creative, splasshed all over the place.... nahhh don't feel like washin' it, everything in Italy is just so complicated, no Esso places where you can just use tons and tons of water just letting it droll all over your car, like in NICELAND and you don't even have to pay for it, no wonder it is called Niceland.... I just hope for all the bird leftovers to drop off in the highway because I am  really going to SPEEEDDD...... ha ha ha
 
 

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home